Guidelines for Submission
- Submission: Articles should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format: All articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word. All articles should be in English
- Article Length: Typical article lengths run five pages. The reference page is not exceeding of one page as per format.
ELEMENTS OF STYLE
- Article Title: Use a standard type font (e.g., Times New Roman/Bookman old style) and do not exceed 14 pt. Title length has no limits. Capitalize the first letter of each word in the title.
- Author Affiliation: Please make sure affiliations for all authors are included beside author name at the top of the page immediately following the article title. TWO CO-AUTHORS ONLY ALLOWED.
- Body: Use a standard type font (e.g., Times New roman) and either 10 pt. size. Please utilize single or 1.15 line spacing. No double line spacing of body text. use double column if possible including tables and figures.
- URLs/Links: Urls/links in the text body are typically only permitted as references. Therefore, please follow the reference guidelines below.
- References: All references (footnotes, endnotes, parenthetical references, urls/links, etc.) should be numbered sequentially in the text body (using the [#] notation) and referenced on a separate page at the end of the article. If you reference an item more than once, simply repeat the reference number of its first occurrence. The following excerpt (adapted from a previous article draft) illustrates the reference style (Note: the final online/pdf copies will NOT reflect this format because it is converted by the editorial staff to a separate style.
- The IJMF editorial staff will edit each document, but each article should undergo an initial round of editing prior to submission. In order to improve readability, the editorial staff may also alter the content (including figures, graphs, tables, etc.), which could include enlarging, shrinking, changing colors, etc. of graphical material. Lead authors or the article contact will be notified if any images are omitted from the published version of their article. The guest editor also reserves the right to edit the articles.
Selection Articles/Research papers/Case Studies
- Should be original work – not published in any other mode of publication – selection will be based on pure blind review by the panel members. Cut and copy from other sources, long articles, unrelated to management topic/issues and controversy issues will not be accepted.